Homeward Trails relies heavily upon donations to support our rescue efforts. Our operations are solely reliant on donations and our adoption fees. We receive no government funding. Donations allow us to take in many special needs animals who would otherwise be left behind to be euthanized. Help us give them the chance at life they deserve!
- $250 pays for a dog to be fully vaccinated, heartworm tested and spayed/neutered
- $150 pays for a cat to be fully vaccinated, FIV/FelV tested and spayed/neutered
- $100 pays for a puppy’s or kitten’s vaccines and food for two weeks or a spay/neuter
- $50 pays for fuel to pick up animals from one of our rural shelter partners
- $25 pays for a heartworm test or one month of cat food for Kitty City
- $10 buys one large bucket of kitty litter for Kitty City
Please consider a tax-deductible donation today to help the animals! You can choose to make a one-time donation or monthly donation to our general fund. You can also support our medical fund which specifically supports animals needing extra medical attention – heartworm treatment, orthopedic surgeries, FelV/FIV, mange/ringworm, etc.
Make a one-time donation:
Support the Medical Fund:
Donate in Honor or Memory of a Loved One or Pet:
Please leave your personal note in the PayPal form after entering your payment information.
Donate by Mail:
If you would like to donate by mail, checks made payable to Homeward Trails can be sent to:
PO Box 100968
Arlington, VA 22210